Focaccia with cranberries and rosemary
Recipe by macaronmanon.be
For 1 focaccia
- 500 g Mix for focaccia
- 400 ml water at room temperature
- 20 ml olive oil
- 50 g cranberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Follow all the preparation instructions on the packaging until just before putting the focaccia in the oven.
- Stew the cranberries briefly together with the water and sugar. Put a lid on the pan, as cranberries have a habit of exploding!
- Preheat the oven to 215°C.
- Spoon the cranberries on to the risen focaccia dough, just before you put it in the oven. Arrange the sprigs of rosemary on top.
- Bake the focaccia for around 20 minutes.