Vital Oats is good for you! It’s full of vitamins and tastes good too.
Vital Oats contains essential nutrients for a healthy body. Omega 3, vitamin B12, iron and zinc. Meat eater or vegetarian? This bread is good for everybody.
- Just add water
- Contains different minerals and vitamins
- Cholesterol lowering, source of Omega 3, vitamin B12, iron and zinc
- Packaged in hermetically sealed, dust-free film for optimum protection and shelf life
DISCOVER THE VITAL OATS RECIPES
Available in the following packages:
- 1 kg
- wheat flour, 8% oat flakes, 6% oat bran, 3,7% oat fibres, linseed, yellow linseed, dextrose, wheat gluten, dried yeast, salt, emulsifiers: E322, E471 & E472e, maltodextrin, vitamin B12, minerals (iron and zinc), flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid & enzymes.
- Energy: 1057 kJ/250 kcal, Fats: 3,9 g (of which saturated: 0,7 g) (of which Omega 3: 1,0 g), Carbohydrates: 41,1 g (of which sugars: 2,7 g), Fibers: 5,1 g (of which beta-glucan: 1,4 g), Proteins: 10,2 g, Salt: 1,1 g, Zinc: 1,5 mg, Vitamin B12: 0,4 µg, Iron: 2,1 mg.