Turkish bread rolls with feta and pesto
Recipe by macaronmanon.be
For 12 bread rolls
- 500 g Mix for pide
- 310 ml cold water
- 50 g flour
- 100 ml water at room temperature
- 100 g feta
- 2 tablespoons Turkish yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 egg
- splash of milk
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Follow all the preparation instructions on the packaging until just before putting the pide in the oven. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix the feta with the Turkish yoghurt and pesto.
- Roll the dough into little balls, press a hole in each roll and fill the holes with the feta mix. Fold the bread rolls closed. Place the bread rolls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg together with a splash of milk. Brush the bread rolls with the egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake the bread rolls in the oven for around 20 minutes.