Appetizer naan with cheese and herbs
Recipe by macaronmanon.be
For 20 mini naans
- 500 g Mix for naan
- 280 ml water at room temperature
- 25 ml olive oil
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 100 g mix of grated cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bundle of coriander or parsley
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- Follow all the preparation instructions on the packaging and fry the mini naan breads in a pan.
- Peel the garlic, chop it fine and mix with the cream cheese and Greek yoghurt.
- Cover the baked naan breads with the cream cheese mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and cumin seed.
- Place the mini breads under the oven grill for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh coriander or parsley.